Renderscotland install varied insulated cladding systems including the following:
A ventilated rainscreen cladding system with a seamless render finish – and no limit on the lightness value.
The StoVentec R system is fixed to the exterior wall with an adjustable aluminium sub-construction. This creates a cavity between the facade and the render carrier board which is part-filled with mineral fibre insulation for effective external wall insulation.
The system protects the wall, keeping it dry while also allowing it to breathe. Due to the cavity being ventilated, there is no limit to the lightness value of the render finish. Even the darkest colour values can be used.
Features & Benefits
- The adjustable stainless steel sub-construction corrects uneven substrates up to 320mm and provides a ventilated cavity to ensure the wall remains dry and breathes.
- The mineral fibre insulation board provides high thermal performance and fire protection.
- The unique StoVentec carrier board is made of 96% recycled expanded glass granulate and reinforced on both sides with glass fibre mesh for superior impact resistance.
- The StoArmat Classic cement free reinforcing coat and glass fibre mesh together provide over 15 times the crack resistance of conventional modified cementitious render systems.
- Sto synthetic finish renders do not require overpainting and offer complete protection while remaining vapour permeable.
- Unique ‘QS’ materials allow for winter working from +1°C.
- Available in a range of 800 colours (dependant on choice of finish).
K Systems Range of EWI Solutions
K Systems E | Expanded Polystyrene Insulation System (EPS)
Expanded Polystyrene Insulation is an economic lightweight insulation made from Polystyrene, which is commonly used for insulation. Having a closed cell structure enables the insulation to trap air and slows down the transfer of heat towards cooler air.
K Systems M | Mineral Wool Insulation System
K Systems Mineral Wool insulation system generates exceptional performance with a non-combustible insulation that is A1 rated. Mineral wool insulation has excellent acoustic properties reducing the weighted sound index between 5 and 8 db and excellent environmental properties containing no gases with ODP or GWP and also being recyclable.
K Systems Phenolic insulation is a fibre-free rigid thermoset phenolic core that is faced with glass tissue. Phenolic insulation is an excellent thermal conductivity (between 0.020 & 0.023 W/mK) and facilitates more thermally efficient facades or a lower overall construction thickness. This insulation system is generally used for low rise properties which are either new build or refurbished.
Exicco | Cavity Drainage External Wall Insulation System
Exicco Drained Cavity is an external wall insulation system that is suitable for steel and timber framed buildings. The drained cavity behind the insulation ensures that any interstitial moisture escapes without detriment detriment to the performance of the system. It is available using EPS or Mineral Wool insulation with a variety of finishes available
Aricco | Drained Ventilated Cavity System
This solution is designed for use with timber framed construction, incorporating a fully ventilated cavity. It can be used in conjunction with open or closed timber panels, structural insulated panels (SIPS) or light gauge steel frame.
What are you waiting for? Let’s get the renovations rolling!